Guidelines for direct selling, Will Monavie Follow ?

As explained in one of our previous post, Kerala govt has introduced the MLM guidelines for Direct Selling companies operating in kerala. The major 5 points emphasis the significance of the customer and product selling. But,
  1. Do you think a foreign company like Monavie can follow the guidelines ?
  2. What is the scientific proof of the health juice claim ?
  3. From the medical tests, it is clear that an Apple has more nutritious value than monavie juice ?
  4. Why are they selling the juice at such a high price ?
  5. If something happens to the company, who will answer to distributors queries ?
  6. If your business is not based on recruiting people, why can't I just sell juice to anyone ?
  7. Why should I continuously buy juice every month ?
  8. Why is Monavie company preventing me from promoting my business online ?. There is a clause which says, I should not promote my business online.
  9. If I don't like your juice, who will pay my money back ?
  10. How will i trust a foreign company ?
  11. There are so many cases or law suits against Monavie, how do I trust this company ?

1 comment: